Office Assistant needed for a busy construction/remodeling business in Chantilly. Do you enjoy a small, intimate office environment but the stability of an established and growing company? Look no further! This contract-to-hire opportunity will not be available long!
- Answer phones
- Schedule estimates and jobs
- Create job folders
- Track jobs/schedules in database
- Correspondence to customers (updates, contracts, etc.)
- Administrative experience in a construction environment is a plus
- MS Office proficiency (basic to intermediate level, position does require testing)
- Excellent grammar, writing, and customer service skills are required
- 2+ years of experience working in an administrative or office support position
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!