Office Assistant needed for a busy construction/remodeling business in Chantilly. Do you enjoy a small, intimate office environment but the stability of an established and growing company? Look no further! This contract-to-hire opportunity will not be available long!
- Answer phones
- Schedule estimates and jobs
- Create job folders
- Track jobs/schedules in database
- Correspondence to customers (updates, contracts, etc.)
- Administrative experience in a construction environment is a plus
- MS Office proficiency (basic to intermediate level, position does require testing)
- Excellent grammar, writing, and customer service skills are required
- 2+ years of experience working in an administrative or office support position
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Office Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly