Project Integrator (Administrative)- Polygraph
* Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and email correspondence.
* Provides phone and help-desk support for local and offsite users.
* Prepares and disseminates information to appropriate individuals/offices; processes administrative and personnel paperwork.
* Plans; schedules; organizes and executes meetings; conference; and off-sites.
* Participates in special projects as needed
* Evaluates; proposes; and implements innovative and/or new administrative processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of support administration.
* Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
* Analytical skills sufficient to assess and interpret highly complex information from multiple sources and draw insightful conclusions.
* Excellent oral and written communications skills sufficient to compose and deliver responses to customers' complex questions in a clear and concise manner.
* Excellent skills in planning and organizing to systematically coordinate, track and complete work flow in accordance with the unique guidelines and procedures to multiple agencies/organizational entities.
* 5-8 years of directly related experience.