Sr Configuration Analyst - TS/SCI Required
* Provides configuration management support to assigned projects.
* Analyzes complex engineering change proposals to determine the effect on the overall system.
* Ensures configuration identification by reviewing design release documents for completeness, proper authorizations, and system updates.
* Performs various audits and documents results.
* Monitors subcontractors and vendors to ensure that the applications of customer standards and requirements for the statement of work are properly implemented.
* Develops configuration and data management documentation based on program requirements.
* Participates in design reviews, audits, scheduling, budgeting, etc.
* Identifies requirements and coordinates the development and implementation of computer based configuration/data management systems and related support.
* Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced staff members.
* Participates in special projects as required.
* Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
* 5-8 years of related configuration management experience.
* Support all logistics and property issues for multiple divisions.
* Provide correction to database issues and maintenance of asset records.
* Review of inventory issues Attend site visits before reviews Personal Electronic device management Forward stock replenishment, stock level analysis and adjustment.
* Review and editing of Supply Chain processes.
* Preparation and submission of Property CDRLs Augmentation of site logistics teams during gaps.
Strong written and verbal skills and a positive attitude and prior customer experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.