Software Tester (Polygraph)
Reviews and evaluates software products and systems to ensure adherence to company and customer quality standards. Develops software/systems testing procedures and conducts tests.
1. Reviews and evaluates software products and systems to ensure adherence to company and customer quality standards.
2. Establishes software quality standards for life cycle, documentation, development methods, testing, and maintenance.
3. Defines, develops and implements software/systems testing standards and procedures, and oversees testing.
4. Documents and analyzes test results, and makes recommendations to improve overall quality.
5. Oversees testing of purchased third-party software and/or services to ensure that company standards and end-user requirements are met.
6. Acts as Subject Matter Expert conducting complex software/s ystems testing.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced Quality Assurance personnel, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
8. May serve as a technical team or task leader.
9. Oversees quality-related training.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
* Experience with Agile development methodologies and test-driven development
* Demonstrated experience and ability to write thorough test procedures
* On the job experience using Selenium WebDriver
* Experience with at least one of the following development languages: Java, C++, Ruby, Python, PHP
* Experience with a developer IDE such as Eclipse or IntelliJ
* Experience as a test team lead or the desire to be the team lead
* Experience with GitHub
* Experience testing APIs
* 10-15 years of related quality assurance experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.