Systems Engineer- Scrum Master -Polygraph
4 days left
- Full Time
Functions as ScrumMaster for a diverse development team of Software Engineers, Developers, Systems Engineers, and Testers.
1. Serves as a top level technical or functional expert supporting one or more clients and unlimited user groups.
2. Performs highly specialized technical tasks associated with cutting-edge technologies.
3. Works with user groups to solve business problems with available technology including hardware, software, databases, and peripherals.
4. Applies expert functional knowledge and experience to significant business projects or processes.
5. May perform business development activities, including providing technical input to proposal efforts.
6. Provides guidance and training to less experienced staff.
7. May serve as a technical task or project leader.
8. May have supervisory responsibilities.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant developments in area of expertise.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
Additional Job Functions:
* Conducts and leads the daily standup for the development team.
* Prioritizes requirements and user stories with input from the Project Manager, Technical Lead, Development Lead, and the customer.
* Ensures the Project Manager stays informed of development status.
* Raises any issues or impediments to development progress and escalates them to the Project Manager and/or Technical Lead, along with recommendations for resolution.
* Conducts outreach and coordination with project stakeholders, and acts as liaison between stakeholders, Government and Contractor Management, and the team.
* Documents processes and helps maintain team wikis and/or online documentation.
Masters Degree in a related discipline.
1. Experience working as a ScrumMaster in an Agile environment
2. Experience supporting a custom applications development team
3. Experience tracking requirements in Jira
1. Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) a plus
15-20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN AREA OF EXPERTISE.