C2S Outreach Technical Engineer (TS-SCI w/ Poly)
3 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for an outstanding Systems Engineer to leverage broad-based and deep technical knowledge to boost cloud adoption and outreach efforts. Systems Engineer responsibilities include entering customer engagements at various levels with the ability to understand architectures and recommend appropriate technical solutions. In addition, the position shall remain cognizant of trends in cloud computing and work to remove barriers to cloud adoption. You will join a small team of talented individuals in the Sponsor’s Program Management Office (PMO) for a cloud computing services program.
* Use in-depth understanding of the cloud services and technical designs to recommend implementations and solutions
* Lead technical talks and design/execute technology demonstrations
* Establish partnerships with cloud service consumers to assist and/or evangelize their efforts
* Respond to technical customer queries and guide teams towa rds efficient, effective solutions
* Active TS-SCI with Full Scope Polygraph security clearance.
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science; Engineering or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical training; or work/military experience.
* 8-10 years of related systems engineering experience.
* Deep technical expertise in Amazon Wed Services (minimally AWS Associate Solutions Architect)
* Thorough understanding of NIST 800-53 based security compliance, IC networks, and government operating environment
* Advanced systems engineering skills and awareness of the DevOps lifecycle with regard to cloud technologies and system migrations to a cloud environment
* Appreciable knowledge of Operating Systems such as Linux and Windows with the ability to understand the intersection of these products with cloud architectures
* Proven success in conducting technical assessments of IT programs with the outcome of accelerating cloud adoption
* Broad-based technical knowledge that can assist in full-stack troubleshooting and identifying resolutions for user-submitted inquiries
* Proficient at translating technical concepts into non-technical descriptions for audiences ranging from developers to senior executives
* Able to w ork independently with minimal supervision while simultaneously contributing as a key member of a dynamically changing environment and team
* Other duties as assigned
Certifications: AWS Associate Solutions Architect
Work Hours: Core hours 0900 - 1500.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.