Part-Time Jr. Communications Analyst - 1233
The MIL Corporation seeks a Part-Time Jr. Communications Analyst to provide temporary support to a Federal Government client at our Southern Maryland location. Support will be provided from mid-May through mid-August.
• Provide general communications analyst skills
• Provide first level technical support
• Research and document/inventory equipment and computers in accordance with established IT policies and procedures
• Ensure DoD information system IA policies and procedures as defined by DoD security certification and accreditation documentation are followed and documented
• Provide administrative support to the Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) customers
• Experience working with Microsoft application tools
• Some basic computer or network device experience
• Computations and writing experience
• Very good work habits
• May be required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.