Project Architect/Designer: Construction Document Production
Seeking a highly motivated Architect or Designer. You will be involved in all aspects of project development, from concept through construction administration. A large part of your role in the design team will be to lead AutoCAD Production and develop Construction Documents.
Candidate must have a strong understanding of Construction Drawings.
There is opportunity to advance within the company.
(Include but are not limited to):
- Translate sketches, drawings and verbal direction into complete construction drawings.
- Collaborate with other designers and architects to convert information into designs and drawings.
- Understand and implement project scope, specifications and design criteria within a project.
- Coordinate working drawings with multiple disciplines
2-5 years of experience with the ability to understand construction drawings.
Must be able to develop construction details from sketches or verbal direction.
Working knowledge of AutoCAD is required; in addition, REVIT knowledge is a plus, but not required
Please provide examples of construction documents at interview.
Peck, Peck & Associates is a woman-owned architecture, interior design, planning and graphics firm specializing in government contracts - from the local and state level to the federal government. In business for over 40 years, we have a reputation in the industry for providing quality work in a positive work environment.
- Our portfolio includes a variety of federal, municipal, educational and institutional projects
- We have a strong commitment to design excellence and sustainable design
- We offer competitive salary with excellent benefits
- USGBC Member
- US Builders Review GreenBuild 2015 Editor's Choice company. A follow-up article in US Builder's Review will be published Summer 2017.
- Featured in Environmental Design & Constructions’ LEED Consultant Directory
On Twitter: @ppaarchitects