Customer Service Sales Representative
GSS, a veteran-owned small business supplier of laboratory products and equipment to the Federal government, is seeking a Customer Service Sales Representative. An ideal candidate must be detail-oriented and be proactive. Excellent communication, organizational skills and ability to multi-task is a must. This is a non-supervisory position with excellent opportunities for growth and possible commissions based on performance.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Respond to customer inquires via phone and email
- Manage multi-line phone system
- Research product information for customer accounts
- Enter customer orders for processing
- Resolve customer issues and provide status of outstanding orders
- Expand existing customer base
- Superior customer service
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and perform under pressure in a team-base setting
- Proficient use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and comfortable with multi-tasking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Salary Range: $35,000-40,000 annually
Hiring Location: Reston, VA
GSS offers excellent benefits including profit sharing, medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life, AD&D, EAP, and more!
Email resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.