Maintenance Technician - Silver Spring, MD
Silver Spring, MD
A Maintenance Tech is needed for Montgomery White Oak, a 590+ unit apartment community located in White Oak. Previous experience needed in carpentry, appliance repair, plumbing, and apartment punch-out. 18 months related experience and/or training in residential property management is required. The ability to multitask and maintain a professional appearance are a must.
This position will require weekend and on-call work.
- Ensure condition of community grounds are clean, safe and cleared of any debris, trash or weather related matters.
- Proactively fix and repair items as identified and as reported by residents.
- Participating in all maintenance projects and after-hours emergency work.
- Troubleshooting appliances and other technical issues.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) a plus
- A Valid Driver’s License with reliable transportation to be used onsite on a daily manner.
- 18 + months of experience in apartment maintenance.
- HVAC Certification and Certified Pool Operator (or their equivalent) preferred.
- Must be responsible for taking calls for after hour emergency maintenance, including nights and weekends.
- Ability to use a computer
Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package offered including Health, Dental, Vision, RX, Life, LTD, 401(k) and PTO.
MONTGOMERY WHITE OAK
11550 Stewart Lane #109
Silver Spring, MD 20904