Maintenance Tech - Woodstock, MD
Grady Management Inc., one of the area's leading property management firms, is seeking a Maintenance Technician for a modern 102 unit senior living apartment community located in Woodstock, MD.
Previous experience desired in carpentry, appliance repair, plumbing, and apartment punch-out. 12 months related experience and/or training in residential property management.
- Proactively fix and repair items as identified and as reported by residents.
- Participating in maintenance projects and after-hours emergency work.
- Troubleshooting appliances and other technical issues.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Ensure condition of community grounds are clean, safe and cleared of any debris, trash or weather related matters.
- 12 + months of experience in apartment maintenance.
- Some over time required for taking calls after hours emergency maintenance, including nights and weekends.
Weekend and on-call work required
Competitive Pay and an Excellent Benefits Package offered including Health, Dental, Vision, RX, Life, LTD, 401(k) and PTO.
108 Enfield Drive
Woodstock, MD 21163