Human Resources Operational Support - TS/SCI w/Poly Req'd
2 days left
- Full Time
* Represent customer Human Resources in a professional manner at every level of the organization and across organizational entities
* Communicate effectively in both written and oral communications.
* Present data and analyses in a clear and concise manner.
* Be able to multi-task while remaining calm and professional.
Performance may include some or all of the following duties:
Provide recruiting support including; reviewing, posting and tracking job description on applicable websites, provides preliminary screening of applicants for compliance, preparing applicant packages for component review, tracking applicant package status, providing reports and metrics on recruiting processes, communicating with applicants and employees to arrange appointments, and collecting, inputting, and disbursing information.
Participation in job fairs and other recruiting efforts.
* Complete Enter-On-Duty support (EOD) including: arranging EOD dates for applicants, providing and tracking appropriate paperwork, coordinating EOD sessions with facilitators and presenters, recording EOD data in appropriate HR systems, reserving rooms, and answering questions and solving last minute issues for EOD classes, ensuring HR Database's and Recruiting Tools are maintained and updated timely and developing new innovative ways to conduct orientation.
* Manage and prepare Memorandum of Agreement Administration (MOA) including; initiating and tracking MOA agreements for all appropriate personnel, coordinating and collaborating with all external entities for proper information, signatures and processes; collecting, inputting and disbursing data into and out of various HR system, representing customer in cross organizational meetings.
* Resolve HR related issues, conduct research and provide interpretation of HR policies and business rules, develop and present HR briefings, and evaluate business practices/procedures while providing recommendations for improving performance.
* Accurately post, track and report metrics to HR senior management for all current and previous customer vacancy announcements while ensuring data integrity.
* Provide preliminary screening of applicants for compliance and prepare applicant packages for each individual.
* Create, organize and maintain customer Job Posting Library with applicant packages in line with customer Information Management Guidelines.
* Employ creative innovative ideas to establish products that will promote efficiency and streamlining of current processes and procedures.
* Perform other recruitment, applicant processing and HR support functions as tasked.
* Other HR Ops Support functions, as tasked.
1. Bachelors Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
2. Professional Certification (PHR, SPHR) preferred.
3. Customer Requirement: Associates Degree and five (5) years of operational/transactional experience or a Bachelor's Degree and three (3) years of operational/transactional experience.
4. 5-8 years of related human resources experience.
Preferred: HR experience with using and learning multiple types of data sources or Human Resources Information Systems.
* Ability to manage competing priorities, while adhering to strict deadlines.
* The ability to clearly convey complex information and ideas to employees at all staff levels.
* Ability to learn, interpret and research policy and procedures appropriate for the work environment whether it be IC or industry
* Ability to analyze organizational challenges and propose innovative solutions for process improvement, communication improvement, or systems enhancements
* Demonstrated analytical ability to evaluate programmatic data and resolve discrepancies.
* Ensure accuracy and data integrity as it relates to data being entered, stored and retrieves from organizational data sources.
* Accurately collect, record and post organizational metrics.
* Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.