We are currently recruiting for a top level Capture Director to join our outstanding Business Solutions & Strategies team. Individual will lead pre-proposal shaping activities, orchestrate capture activities during the proposal phase and post-submittal activities, and be responsible for leading opportunities toward high win probability.
Requires demonstrated experience in the following areas:
* Strategic Thinking and Execution- Capture efforts with potential revenues of over $100 Million by determining capture team resource requirements and costs associated with bid. Understands capabilities, strengths, and weaknesses and directs the development of strategies and marketing philosophies.
* Leadership and Management- Identifies and trains capture team members to ensure necessary support elements are available. Interacts with broad range of departments to develop win and price strategies. Managing cross/multiple capture efforts in conjunction by collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation.
* Customer and Business Knowledge- Collects business intelligence to ensure the team fully understands the wants and needs of the customers and the capabilities of potential competitors. Create win themes and strategies including value propositions and have full responsibility for executing all aspects of the capture process all the way through contract win. Identifies and obtains commitment from business partners to ensure winning team.
* Communication and Time Management- Leads executive management gate reviews. Develop pricing strategy to provide the optimal cost advantage for the bid. Prioritization and ensures that properly prepared recommendations (i.e., go/no-go presentations) are delivered to senior management.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering; Information Technology or a business related discipline; professional training; or work/military experience.
* Experience in hands-on responsibility of four (4) capture portfolios at any given time.
* 12-15 years of capture experience in engineering; Information technology and/or relevant customer business environment.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-criti cal IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.