Intelligent Automation, Inc. has an opening for a Contracts Administrator. The successful candidate will be independent, self-motivated, and organized, and will have excellent communication and writing skills, with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
The individual in this position will provide assistance in preparation of proposals, liaison with government agencies, will provide assistance with contract compliance (progress reports, deliverables, database mgt., etc.), and will provide assistance with other legal and compliance matters. Candidate needs to have a general understanding of various accounting duties including indirect cost rate calculations, billing, accounts receivable, and cost proposal preparation. Accounting experience is a plus but not required.
Administers and monitors contract performance on government contracts. May assist with the negotiation and administration of agreements between the company/customers/subcontractors/vendors ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- A Bachelor's degree is required. At least three years of contract administration experience is required, but 4-5 years is preferred. Salary is commensurate with experience. Permanent residency is required.
- Administers and monitors contract performance on government contracts
- May assist with the negotiation and administration of agreements between the company/customers/subcontractors/vendors ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures
- Responsible for reviewing contract solicitation terms, handling contract award confirmations, interpreting agreement terms and conditions and identifying potential issues, reviewing agreement amendments / modifications and incorporating changes
- Reviews contractual documents to ensure adherence to company policy, government specifications and requirements, identifies risks and areas of concern on contract terms and conditions and provides contractual advice, guidance and support to the contract lead / program and operations managers
- Responds to inquiries regarding contract obligations and revisions
- Conducts fulfillment of contract deliverables
- Proposal preparation for customer requirements
- Negotiates standard terms and conditions
- Monitors contract performance and cost controls and ensures compliance with contract terms
- Prepares teaming agreements, subcontracts, and consultant agreements and other contractual agreements
- Under direction, prepares contractual documents, including the preparation of contract terms and conditions, and assembles contract documentation package
- Participates in management review of proposals/contracts and in the conduct of program reviews
- Strong knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS)
- Strong understanding of contract/Purchase Order terms and conditions and detailed knowledge of the government contracting process including sole source and competitive procurements
- Comprehensive knowledge of the terms and conditions appropriate for different contract types (FFP, CPFF, CPIF, T&M, IDIQ, etc.) and their proper use
- Strong knowledge of government intellectual property (IP) / software and data rights clauses and IP marking guidelines
- Detailed knowledge of source selection / evaluation process including cost and price analysis
- Knowledge of requirements for and experienced in administration of government property
- Detailed knowledge of government contract administration duties including subcontract flow downs, close-out and records retention
- Detailed knowledge and thorough understanding of proper drafting, negotiation and use of contracts, subcontracts, P.O.’s teaming and other forms of agreements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Contract / agreement briefing, negotiation and review experience
- Experience in monitoring contracts/subcontracts of increasing complexity and value
- General computer proficiency and familiarity with Microsoft Office programs
Please go to https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=19212502 to apply
IAI is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer.