Front-End Web Designer/User Experience Engineer
Looking for a collaborative, fun company with room for growth?
IMS, Inc. is a recognized leader in the biomedical IT field, with clients including the NCI, CDC, & major pharmaceutical firms. We are a diverse group of people with a focus on product quality, customer satisfaction, & enjoying what we do. We have a relaxed, friendly work environment, where employees are recognized for the work that they do. Add to that work/life balance, social events, casual dress, & no cubicles- that’s why many employees have stayed with us.
Join us as a Front-End Web Designer & see what makes IMS such a unique place to work!
As a Front-End Designer, you will:
- Work with IMS staff & clients to design & layout public-facing websites & collaborative research sites
- Build prototypes and design sites to meet user experience (UX) best practices
- Coordinate new content & maintain quality of existing sites
- Enhance sites for SEO, functionality, & accessibility
- Conduct compatibility tests
- Ensure all sites meet the requirements for accessibility & functionality
- Perform other web design related duties as assigned
To be eligible for this position, you must meet the following requirements:
- BA/BS from a U.S. DOE accredited institution with a 2.9+ GPA
- 2-4 years of related experience required
- Experience with website usability & content strategy
- Demonstrated strong verbal & written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to relay technical information to clients & users in layman terms
- Demonstrated strong analytic & problem solving skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail & organization skills
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines, & work within a team
- Strong presentation skills preferred
If this sounds like the right position for your career, apply today at: https://www.imsweb.com/employment/job.description.php?position=17307. EOE/M/F/Disability/Vet