Senior Principal Program Analyst
Specific Responsibilities: Will support establishment and operation of a Project Management Office for an IT systems development and upgrade project. General Responsibilities: Performs complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
- Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of one or more high profile contract programs.
- Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program(s).
- Establishes and defines program plan requirements and directs or performs in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans.
- Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
- Interacts regularly with high-level customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
- Performs business development activities.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced employees, and may have supervisory responsibility.
- Serves as a team or task leader.
- Support the management, oversight, and prioritization of large programs within the DSCA IM&T enterprise portfolio of 30+ systems.
- Provide project management expertise and support in organizing, planning, and executing large-scale projects from vision through implementation, involving internal personnel, contractors, and external customers.
- Provide recommendations to senior leadership on the direction of large scale programs.
- Monitor and communicate project status to stakeholders, leadership, and project team.
- Communicate and negotiate project requirements effectively with stakeholders, leadership, and project teams.
- Expertly utilize standard business tools such MS Office Suite and MS project or similar tool.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
- 10 years of IT Project Management experience required.Experience in IT strategic planning design and execution.Experience with establishing and structuring a Program Management office.Experience with establishing Project Management policies and procedures.Experience with establishing and participating in Change Management processes.PMP certification preferred.