SharePoint Administrator - TS/SCI Req'd
* Provide SharePoint architecture, development, and administration support.
* Educate users on SharePoint best practices and work with users on new requirements and problem reports
* Review content and recommend updates, find broken links, and delete or archive outdated information
* Gather requirements and information to perform proper development, maintenance and enhancements, or in performing testing and/or system analysis.
* Maintain, modify, and improve on the look and feel and general SharePoint user experience
* Maintain and refine permissions and SharePoint groups
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
* 5-8 years of related systems engineering experience.
* A successful candidate must have a good understanding of C#, .NET Framework, and ASP.NET. Microsoft SharePoint certification such as MOSS and WSS.
* Excellent communication skills, technical writing skills, solid presentation skills, management and problem-solving skills, strong analytical skills, leadership skills, customer service skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team, must also be self-motivated, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task.
Specific work elements:
* Assisting in project development, defining technical requirements and developing solutions; on-going support for applications; designing and customizing SharePoint solutions; overseeing architectural design and integration content management, portals, collaboration, business process or other solutions; planning and implementing software version upgrade releases; troubleshooting and debugging SharePoint sites; and working as a consultant on SharePoint customization projects.
Must possess appropriate current DoD Information Assurance (IA) Certification to be considered for employment; either CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+ CE, Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP), OR CCNA-Security. CompTIA Security+ CE is the preferred certification. In addition must attain the required DoD 8570 Computing Environment (CE) Certification within six (6) months of Hire Date.
As part of your role/function on the program, you will be granted privileged user access. Privileged Users are subject to greater scrutiny as a direct result of the significant responsibilities placed upon them. Please be aware that because of these critical duties, you will be subject to additional IT system monitoring, and supervisory evaluation to ensure continuous adherence to Privileged User processes and procedures. Privileged Users are subject to a zero tolerance policy for security violations.
Because of the sensitive nature of the work being done for this government client, all candidates must hold or be able to attain a TS/SCI and be willing to take and pass a Polygraph if requested.