Cleared Executive Assistant
4 days left
Sparks Group has partnered with a large government contractor in the Northern Virginia area who is currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant with a Secret Clearance. If you have at least 8 years of administrative experience that includes supporting senior management, a government clearance and strong interpersonal and communication skills, apply now!
- Keeps up with and schedules meetings for both the Vice President of Management and General Counsel
- Answers and screens all phone calls that come in for VP of Management and General Counsel
- Starts and completes any necessary short-term projects
- Keeps documents organized
- Helps maintain VP budgets
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining any travel arrangements such as flights, hoteling, car rental, etc.
- Coordinates company events that coincide with the VP, General Counsel and EA to the President
- Assists the Executive Assistant to the President with tasks such as preparation for company board meetings
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 8+ years of administrative experience including senior management support
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to be a team player and self-starter
- Strong Microsoft Office proficiency
- Experience in government contracting is preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Cleared Executive Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly