Cleared Executive Assistant
Sparks Group has partnered with a large government contractor in the Northern Virginia area who is currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant with a Secret Clearance. If you have at least 8 years of administrative experience that includes supporting senior management, a government clearance and strong interpersonal and communication skills, apply now!
- Keeps up with and schedules meetings for both the Vice President of Management and General Counsel
- Answers and screens all phone calls that come in for VP of Management and General Counsel
- Starts and completes any necessary short-term projects
- Keeps documents organized
- Helps maintain VP budgets
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining any travel arrangements such as flights, hoteling, car rental, etc.
- Coordinates company events that coincide with the VP, General Counsel and EA to the President
- Assists the Executive Assistant to the President with tasks such as preparation for company board meetings
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- 8+ years of administrative experience including senior management support
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to be a team player and self-starter
- Strong Microsoft Office proficiency
- Experience in government contracting is preferred
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!