ELECTRONIC SECURITY SYSTEMS - ENGINEERING
EAI Security Systems is a Rockville, Maryland based security systems integrator that works with commercial and government customers. We are a full service integrator providing design, installation and service of security management systems.
We are seeking a highly motivated candidate who will be responsible for customer needs assessments, system design, labor estimates and proposal generation.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
· Performing initial needs analysis with customers
· Work with account reps to identify system parameters for design and pricing
· Create system design and estimates for the costs of the systems
· Write the scope of work for the proposals
· Work with account reps on any modifications or revisions as needed
· Ability to read and understand schematic/line/riser diagrams, reflected ceiling and floor plans
· Responsible for reading and analyzing the project specifications per the RFP
· Responsible for creating the bill of materials
· Develop compliance matrices and other project documentation
· Develop value engineering and other options knowing advantages and disadvantages of each
· Attend pre-sales and post-sales scope review meetings
· Assist with developing vendor and distributor relationships
· Assist with developing and maintaining consultant/engineering relationships
· Maintain an in-depth knowledge of, and utilize section of NEC, NFPA 101
Related Bachelor’s degree preferred or a combination of solid skills and experience.
· Strong electronics knowledge
· Strong computer networking and general PC knowledge
· Strong trouble shooting abilities
· Knowledge/experience with AutoCAD
· Preferred experience with various access control, intrusion detection, IP video and other security systems
· Strong knowledge in applicable electrical codes
· Strong organizational, written and verbal skills
NOTE: MUST HAVE A GOOD DRIVING RECORD AND BE ABLE TO PASS AN EXTENSIVE BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG TEST.
Benefits include: Health insurance, 401(k), company vehicle, paid vacations and advancement potential.