Enterprise Architect, TS Clearance required
The Enterprise Architect provides guidance, road maps, principles, standards, and best practices focused on enabling business and IT leaders to make investment decisions that balance and prioritize current operational demands, disruptions, and opportunities with the organization’s longer-term strategic vision. This position requires work on site at Quantico, Virginia.
- Participates in domain technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction.
- Aligns architectural strategy with business requirements.
- Assists in the analysis, design, and development of a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state from an architecture viewpoint.
- Supports and participates in developing policies, standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Designs standard configurations and patterns.
- Reviews exceptions and makes recommendations to architectural standards at a domain/program level.
- Gathers and analyzes data and develops architectural requirements at project/program level.
- Aligns architectural requirements with IT strategy.
- Assesses near-term needs to establish business priorities.
- Consults with project teams to ensure compatibility with existing solutions, infrastructure, and services.
- Supports the development of software and data delivery platforms with reusable components that can be tailored into different methods for different businesses.
- Coordinates architecture implementation and modification activities.
- Assists in post-implementation continuous-improvement efforts to enhance performance and provide increased functionality.
- Works closely with project management to ensure alignment of plans with what is being delivered.
- Provides strategic consultation to clients and IT teams.
- Advises on options, risks, costs versus benefits, system impacts, and technology priorities.
- Collaborates with project management on reporting project status, issues, risks and benefits.
- 5+ years Enterprise Architecture experience
- 2+ years of this experience must be working within the DoD IT environment
- Experience with DoD Architecture Framework (DODAF) or Joint Architecture Reference Model (JARM)
- DoD 8570.01M IASAE Level I or II certification
- Ability to be a team player and work in a collaborative environment
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Pass an employer background check
- Solid client service, time management and leadership skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Enterprise Architecture, Information Technology, or Information Systems Engineering Management.