Curriculum Developer - Naval Surface Force Readiness Programs
5 days left
- Full Time
Primary duties to include:
- (1) Conduct Job Duty Task Analysis in accordance with NAVEDTRA 130 series to define Navy training requirements.
- Develop formal Navy course material, perform course revisions and develop training scenarios in accordance with NAVEDTRA 130/131 requirements using the Navy Content Planning Module (CPM) in support of Initial, Basic, Integrated, and Advanced Phases of the Fleet Readiness Training Plan (FRTP);
- Develop and present training presentations at conferences and seminars to support Electromagnetic Environmental Effects and Spectrum Management (E3/SM) Navy Training System Plan (NTSP) Manpower, Personnel, Training & Education (MPT&E) initiatives; and
- Assist in the development of fleet synthetic training (FST).
- Conduct stand-up classroom instruction, including lectures; hands-on procedural training and both live and computer-based simulations to train students in Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations (EMSO) for operating and maintaining shipboard spectrum dependent systems and subsystems.
- Provide instruction on Radio Frequency (RF) principles, environmental analysis, and RF exploitation to include tactical oceanography.
- Establish and review course content and objectives.
- Conduct training sessions and develop criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
- Maintain records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
- Provide subject matter expertise on Fleet Spectrum Management Operations.
- Travel may be required to support underway missions.
- Maintain Navy Training System Plan (NTSP) in accordance with Navy policy.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree or Five (5) years’ of operational experience as a Navy IT-2301/2302 spectrum manager in lieu of a degree will be considered.
- U.S. citizen.Must possess proven written and verbal communication skills and be able to act independently.Experience in use of MS Office (e.g., Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) products.Familiarity with Surface Force Readiness Manual (SFRM).Famirlarity with Surface Force Exercise Manual (SFEM). Experience using the Master Scheduling Program (MSP) considered a plus.Experience using Afloat Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations Program (AESOP) considered a plus. Experience using Defense Readiness Reporting System - Navy (DRRS-N) considered a plus.