Social Worker ( MSW)- FT HCH
7 days left
- Full Time
Provides following to all age groups of patients treated at Holy Cross Health, who are referred or request services:
(a) Complex discharge planning.
(b) Psychosocial assessments of patients with identified needs.
(c) Supportive counseling services for patients and families.
(d) Referral of patients to community agencies or resources.
(e) Support and assistance to hospital staff, regarding reporting of child abuse or neglect, and abuse, neglect or exploitation of vulnerable adults.
Supports Mission of Trinity Health and Holy Cross Health.
Minimum Licensure & Certification Required (if applicable):
1. Licensed as Licensed Graduate Social Worker (LGSW), Licensed Certified Social Worker (LCSW), or Licensed Certified Social Worker - Clinical (LCSW-C) in State of Maryland, or license eligible.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
1. Master of Social Work (MSW).
2. Minimum of one (1) year of social work experience in acute care setting.
3. Ability to work with all age groups of patients.
4. Able to communicate effectively, demonstrating good audio and visual acuity.
5. Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
Holy Cross Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V) status.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.