Senior Analyst - Business Development
Leads and manages the Business Intelligence Office for a divsion of GDIT. Reports to the VP for Business Development.
1. Analyzes existing and potential products/services markets for business development opportunities.
2. Manages Division level Business Intelligence functions. Recommends business intelligence collection priorities, manages data bases; prepares and providess business intelligence products to support opportunity development and capture.
3. Conducts research on companies, technologies and organizations to identify and develop potential opportunities for new business.
4. Supports Business Development Account Managers and Capture Managers in developing call plans and strategies based on market conditions and potentials.
5. Participates in proposal development and review.
6. Maintains assigned opportunities in the Business Opportunities Tracking System (BOTS)
7. Proactively works with other departments and resources in the company to gather data and information relevant to business development initiatives.
8. Maintains current knowledge of company products and services.
* Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
* MBA preferred.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and SharePoint required.
* 5-8 years of experience in marketing or business analysis/support.
* Military or Intelligence Community Experience required.
* Eligibility for TS/SCI clearance required.
* Requires experience in analytics, commercial business data bases and development/delivery of written and oral presentations.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.