6 days left
- Full Time
NACHA-The Electronic Payments Association, a not-for-profit trade association in Herndon, VA, is looking for a skilled Accounting Specialist to perform a variety of accounting and financial tasks. Responsibilities primarily include processing vendor payables including staff reimbursements, processing customer/member receivables, accounts reconciliation and preparing reports. To fulfill these responsibilities, the Accounting Specialist will perform bookkeeping and business transactions in Great Plains (General Ledger) and netForum (ERP), as well as maintain specific bank and tax reporting.
With a strong familiarity of accounting procedures and controls, a successful Accounting Specialist will ensure that the organization’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
- Proven 3-5 years general accounting experience with concentration in Accounts payable or Accounts Receivable.
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures (GAAP)
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software. Strong MS Excel experience preferred.
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- Well organized; excels at filing and record keeping tasks.
- Associate’s degree or relevant certification; Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or related field a plus.
If interested, send resume to NACHAjobs@nacha.org.
NOTE: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
NACHA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for Accounting Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly