The Communities of Practice team at the Association for Talent Development has a need for an Engagement Manager. The position requires interfacing and coordinating with clients, ATD staff and the ATD sales organization. We are looking for someone to effectively manage client engagement for a series of ATD enterprise products and services. As an engagement manager, your role will be to positively influence customers experience and encourage engagement with proprietary software platforms, communities and other various ATD services. The successful candidate will have previous experience handling client engagements for Fortune 500 companies, familiarity with demonstration/presentation technologies (Adobe Connect, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Skype, etc.) and analytics platforms (Google, Adobe).
- Manage multiple simultaneous customer-facing engagements and be responsible for overall engagement usage with ATD enterprise products and services
- Communicate regularly with clients, ATD staff and the ATD Sales organization
- Develop expertise on ATD products/services, including the ability to answer technical/platform related questions
- Collect feedback from clients and add to requirements for future iterations of products and services
- Set engagement and usage benchmarks
- Be a vital part of ATD’s continued growth
- Manage the overall client experience working with the ATD sales team and the ATD Communities of Practice team
The ideal candidate will possess:
- At least 5 years of professional services or consulting experience on customer-facing software platform or product
- Experience with UI/UX design and improvement
- An excellent customer service skillset
- Proven experience as a product champion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong client management and negotiation skills
- Ability to work well with other departments and varying levels of management
- Demonstrated project and team leadership abilities
- Ability to function effectively in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Desire to help client make the most of their core suite of ATD products and services
ATD provides an outstanding compensation and benefits package. Located within blocks of the King Street metro in Old Town, ATD helps with transportation costs (parking is free).
We appreciate all of our applicants, but are unable to return phone calls and emails requesting details on the status of applications or the position. Applicants who bypass the recruitment process are not considered.
ATD is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Race/Gender/Disabled/Veterans), and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.