Front Desk Receptionist
6 days left
- Full Time
IDI Reception & Administrative Responsibilities
1. Responsible for telephone switchboard, incoming calls, taking and delivering messages; retrieves voice-mail; handles day, night & holiday functions, as appropriate.
2. Greets all visitors, guests, service personnel, vendors & contractors as they arrive at IDI; directs as required or announces arrival.
3. Sorts inbound mail and prepares for distribution.
4. Provides support for assistant to the president – typically phone calls, email, handling occasional word processing or spreadsheet projects; also, prepares and records check requests and delivery for business contacts, trade associations, political endeavors.
5. Drafts correspondence and other formal documents.
6. Prepares and maintains Senior Staff calendar, holiday & vacation schedules, and prepares material for meetings.
7. Develops and implements organized filing systems.
8. In conjunction with others in company, orders some office supplies.
9. Provides assistance and support for company outings, including annual picnic and Christmas dinner, as well as other events.
10. Performs other office tasks, as needed.
11. Work with social media platforms as well as website updates.
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
2. Experience with Outlook, MS Word, Excel and general office admirative duties.
3. Great customer service background and attention to detail.
4. Ability to prioritize and multitask.
5. Strong attention to detail.
6. Strong organizational skills.
7. Previous experience working in a corporate environment and Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
8. Experience with social media or willingness to learn.
9. Experience with website updating and maintenance or willingness to learn.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Front Desk Receptionist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly