Product Specialist/Sales-Sterling Ford
Jim Koons Automotive Dealerships are seeking energetic individuals to be part of our award winning team. Voted One of the “Best Places To Work” seven times, by the Washington Business Journal based on “The Best People”, “The Best Benefits”, and “The Best Careers”. The auto industry is setting sales records again so come join the excitement and build your career.
Experience is not required thanks to our extensive training and onboarding processes. We make the up-front investment in your success because we are growing and need future leaders.
Would you enjoy a short commute? With 17 of the most modern automotive facilities in the Washington D.C. metro area, there is likely one near you.
- Sell new and/or used automobiles or ask about a delivery specialist position
- Achieve factory certification for product knowledge
- Present automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features
- Professional appearance – business casual environment at most locations
- Internet Savvy
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Quality customer service skills and/or sales track record is desirable
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills one-on-one and over the phone
- Clean driving record
- Pre-employment drug screening and background check
The Jim Koons Automotive Companies offers a compensation package that includes:
- Competitive pay
- Large variety of health insurance options
- 401(K) Plans
- Paid time off program in addition to standard holidays.
- Offers a variety of staff development and training courses for learning new skills or advancing existing ones.
Apply for Product Specialist/Sales-Sterling Ford
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly