Automotive Service Technician-40 Hours per week guaranteed!!!
Jim Koons Automotive Dealerships voted one of the "Best Places to Work" seven times, by the Washington Business Journal based on "The Best People", "The Best Benefits", and "TheBest Careers" have openings for Technicians. We are growing, so be a part of our award winning team, and build your career.
Would you enjoy a short commute? With 17 of the most modern automotive facilities in the Washington D.C. metro area, there is likely one near you.
- Performing work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc
- Communicating directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- High School diploma
- Must have at least 1 years of experience as an auto technician
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
- A fast learner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Team Player
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ensures that customer’s cars are kept clean
- To maintain his stall in an orderly and clean manner
- Ability to identify problems quickly
- Good knowledge of automobiles
- Effective analytical and communication skills
- Good reading, computer, and mathematics skills
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications
- Should be able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
The Jim Koons Automotive Companies offers a compensation package that includes:
- Competitive pay
- Large variety of health insurance options
- 401(K) Plans
- Paid time off program in addition to standard holidays.
- Offers a variety of staff development and training courses for learning new skills or advancing existing ones.