6 days left
- Full Time
The American Physiological Society (APS) a non-profit scientific association, is seeking a Project Assistant to provide program and meeting support for multiple education programs and APS Committees. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing, maintaining, and tracking applicants, participants, and APS volunteers using multiple systems, including Personify, Excel, and Google forms.
- Preparing application materials and updates, and executing the publicity plan for award programs.
- Ensuring regular communicating with program participants, APS volunteers, committee members, program and award applicants and awardees.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-4 years of office experience.
- Proficiency with databases (e.g., membership databases,), spreadsheets (e.g., Excel), and social media tools.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must have excellent MS Office/computer skills.
How to Apply:
For a detailed job description and to apply, please visit: http://www.faseb.org/employment
Please send a cover letter and salary requirements with your resume.
The position is located at APS’ offices in Bethesda, Maryland, close to Routes 270 and 495. APS offers competitive pay, an outstanding benefits package, a convenient location to major thoroughfares, free parking and the opportunity to work with a motivated and enthusiastic staff in supporting the scientific community and researchers from around the world.
For more information on APS, please visit: www.the-aps.org