Cyber Analyst TS/SCI Required Ft.Belvior, VA
The Candidate is responsible for safeguarding Sensitive and/or Classified Data to include maintaining classification guidance for systems, providing classified handling, processing and discussion guidance.
Manage the Vulnerability Management Process via the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS).
* Perform IA Self-Assessment Security Review to ensure compliance. Develop/maintain disaster recovery plan. Ensure that an adequate IT Security Program is in place (SOPs, User Guides, Training, STIG and IAVM compliance etc.).
* Ensure systems are registered and compliant. Review, document and approve requirements for shared/service accounts.
* Provide technical security expertise in planning, preparing and executing the DoDIN connection approval requirements for DOD Service and Agency Information Systems. This work also includes Connection Compliance Assessment efforts, assessing the local subscriber environment information system an d technology's security posture for compliance with policies and directives.
* Prepare letters recommending the government grant Approval Authority to Operate (IATO/ATO) to the DoD networks. Assist customers in resolving connection issues associated with their connection requests, and recommend solutions to bring their systems/networks/ architectures into compliance with connection requirements.
* Review and recommend IA solutions to customer problems based on an understanding of how products and services interrelate and supports the IA mission and the viewpoints of the consumers of those products and services.
* Analyze and recommend resolution of IA problems based on knowledge of the major IA products and services, an understanding of their limitations and knowledge of the disciplines of IA.
* Additionally, the candidate must have a current CISSP or CASP Certification to meet the baseline requirements for IAM III level under 8570.01M.
* Must pocess an In-depth knowledge of Information Assurance practices within DoD and the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process including various security tools (ACAS, HBSS, etc).
* Additional computer environment certifications like Server 2012, UNIX Solaris 10, CCNA-Security, CCNA-Voice, CCNP are a plus.
* Perform other duties & task as assigned.