Scheduler - TS/SCI Required
2 days left
- Full Time
* Performs non-routine administrative and analytical tasks in one or more business support functions within the organization, including contracts, facilities planning, finance, logistics, property management, purchasing and/or security.
* May perform tasks relative to the control of company and/or government property assigned to the organization.
* May perform facilities planning activities, including coordinating the storage and movement of furniture, systems, and equipment.
* May act as facility security officer to ensure compliance with company, customer and government security regulations and procedures.
* May maintain financial databases, analyze data, and develop reports.
* Participates in special projects as required.
* Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
* 2-5 years of related administrative and analytical experience.
* Schedule projects, task, resources, and events to provide insight into progress of enterprise activities.
* Create, integrate, and provide schedules at all levels of the organization.
* Review and evaluate schedules to identify and analyze schedule dependencies, impacts, and contingencies.
* Align project schedules with upper level schedules and identify misalignments, risks and issues.
Work Schedule - Day Shift.