Junior Call Center Human Resources Business Partner
The Health & Civilian Solutions Division of General Dynamics Information Technology is hiring for a Junior HR Business Partner to support our call center in Hattiesburg, MS. In conjunction with local team, the Junior HR Business Partner will administer the human resources activities for the contact center in Hattiesburg, MS.
- Participates in the administration of human resources activities for contact center operations, ensuring compliance with all relevant laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Performs a variety of tasks in one or more functional areas of HR, including benefits, compensation, recruiting, professional development, and employee relations.
- Acts as a liaison between employees and HQ HR staff.
- Prepares Personnel Action Notices (PANs) and enters data into PeopleSoft.
- Runs queries and prepares various reports as requested by management.
- Facilitates new hire orientation sessions, and may prepare orientation packages.
- Develops knowledge of relevant human resources procedures and practices, and relevant labor laws.
- Travel to company locations and client sites may be required.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- 0-2 years of related human resources experience is required
- 2 years of human resources administrative experience strongly preferred
- Intermediate to advanced MicroSoft Excel skill, including organizing and manipulating data via charts, graphs, and pivot tables is required
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written, in fast paced and high stress situations is required