Program Manager - 1228
The MIL Corporation seeks a Program Manager to support our Federal Government client in St. Louis, Missouri.
• Perform program management duties including project planning, status reporting and execution of the N2W project.
• Ensure the N2W project is properly documented, scheduled and completed.
• Manage the operational aspects of the N2W project.
• Prepare status reports and adhere to project management best practices.
• Provide supervision of on-site personnel.
• 10+ years of experience as a Program Manager
• Experience managing and supervising employees.
• Experience managing the Information Technology (IT) components of MEGA MILCON projects.
• Experience in developing and implementing IT architectures.
• Experience in developing Integrated Master Schedules.
• Familiarity with the Intelligence Community IC) and specific knowledge of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with the highest levels of management and leadership; including Oral Presentation and Question and Answer sessions.
• Ability to work with vendors and technical support personnel and clearly articulate issues, concerns and problems.
• 7+ years of IT related experience with NGA.
• Platform IT Systems Integration experience.
• Familiarity with the NGA N2W MEGA MILCON project.
• Certified DAWIA level III Program Management.
Top Secret SCI
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.