Infrastructure Support Analyst - 1219
6 days left
- Full Time
The MIL Corporation seeks an Infrastructure Support Analyst to support a Federal Government client at our Charleston, South Carolina location. As a member of the Systems Development and Maintenance team, the Infrastructure Support Analyst will provide support for configuration, implementation and maintenance of various technologies, financial management systems and network infrastructures.
• Provide support for configuration, implementation and maintenance of various technologies, financial management systems and network infrastructures
• Troubleshoot and resolve software and hardware issues
• Bachelor's in Computer Science or Information Systems; if degree is in another field, one year of professional experience in setup, installation, configuration, and maintenance of MS Windows based hardware and software is required
• 2 years of experience analyzing, designing, implementing testing, supporting and/or managing financial systems
• Experience providing user support, analyzing problems, testing/verifying requirements and system upgrades
• Experience with establishing virtual environments
• MCSA, MCSE and/or MCTS certification
• Database experience (MS SQL, Oracle)
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.