Communications Engineer (Trident) - 1226
The MIL Corporation seeks Communications Engineer (Trigent) to support a Federal Government client at our Patuxent River, MD 20670 location. Main responsibilities will be to maintain and support the Triton UAV Ground station communication equipment and antennas.
• Work closely with ITT to meet the changing needs of the Triton program
• Support and assist with providing hands on training to Navy personnel
• Configuration management and system audits
• COMSEC, design, rework, installs and building of systems
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or an information technology-intensive discipline
• 10+ years of experience providing full system engineering life cycle support.
• Previous experience to include working with Very High Frequency (VHF) and Ultra High Frequency (UHF) Line-Of-Sight Communications (LOS), UHF Satellite Communications, Link-16, and Common Data Link (CDL).
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Very good verbal and written communication skills.
• Regularly required to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs., and occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 40 lbs.
• Position may require the ability to climb ladders to maintain and support communication equipment and antennas.
• 15% Travel to other sites may be required.
This position requires an active/current TS clearance on start date; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CB