This position will provide administrative and program support for Client Services. Will provide customer service to internal and external clients. Duties include scheduling, hearings and monitoring client's appointments, processing request for tenant approvals, generating mass mailings, performing data entry and general clerical tasks (photocopying, filing, scanning etc.) distributing mailings, responding to in-person and telephone inquiries, processing reports and other projects/tasks. Maintain data using MS Excel, Word, Access and agency databases. This position is also responsible for reviewing documentation for program updates and other duties as assigned.
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of three years administrative /clerical experience or
- Minimum two years of college and one year of administrative and/or clerical experience.
- Must be detail oriented and have good interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills
- Must be able to prioritize assignments to meet deadlines and be dependable and detail oriented.
- Must have great written and oral communication skills.
- Word, Excel and Access experience required.