Coffee and Beverage Technician
Coffee & Beverage Technician
Summary: This position is an extension of our customer service. The technician is responsible for installing and servicing office coffee machines and water coolers. The technician must be able to manage his/her time, ensure customer satisfaction by presenting a quality product and maintaining high levels of cleanliness.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ability to work independently and manage time appropriately to meet deadlines.
· Provide equipment maintenance following company’s standard operating procedures.
· Ensure equipment is repaired and cleaned properly
· Control inventory verifying equipment serial and model numbers
· Monitor customers’ facilities to identify potential damage to equipment or customers’ environments
· Keep record and report any anomalies with equipment
· Drive vehicle safely
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Excellent driving records
· Excellent mechanical skills
· Must be able to work overtime and a flexible schedule as needed
· Previous experience handling coffee machines and water coolers preferred
· Excellent customer service skills
· Must pay attention to detail and display high degrees of organization
Miller’s offers good compensation based on skills and experience; a comprehensive benefits package that includes leave, health insurance, 401(k) and more. Our work environment is friendly and we aim to achieve work-life balance. Please submit your resume with a cover letter listing salary requirements by clicking on the application link.