Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
Sparks Group is partnered with a leading healthcare research institute who is seeking a Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant. This role will have a strong focus on Health Science and Research recruiting. This highly visible role will play the part of a strategic team member supporting hiring managers to recruit, hire and retain top talent! If you have an eye for identifying great candidates and being the common threat throughout their recruitment process this role is for you!
- Full life cycle recruiting: sourcing, screening, interviewing, maintain applicant records, working directly with hiring manager throughout recruitment process.
- Collaborate with hiring managers on job specs, soft skills, talent development strategies, etc.
- Create and maintain talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Develop and utilize strategic sourcing tactics including: social media, academic and professional job boards, industry networking, job fairs, etc.
- Identify and implement new recruitment strategies in order to attract and enhance talent pipelines
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a scientific field)
- 3-5 years of experience recruiting in biomedical science and technology
- Full life cycle recruiting & sourcing experience of scientific candidates
- Full life cycle recruiting & sourcing experience of senior/executive staff
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!