Exceptional Grants Accountant
1 day left
- Sparks Group, in a joint effort with a local, 75-year old non-profit organization, is seeking a Grants Accountant for contract opportunity in Arlington, VA. The organization offers a great working environment and team-oriented setting. This position will report directly to the CFO!
- Responsible for budgeting and analyzing program expenses, monitoring funds availability, financial reporting, and assisting with annual program budgets
- Review grant applications, cooperative agreements and other grants-related documents for compliance with federal regulations (A-133, A-122, A-110) and grantee policies
- Calculate, reconcile and analyze direct and indirect labor cost allocations
- Assist with the development of federal Indirect Cost Rate Proposal
- Respond to program audit requests, specifically to prepare for and assist with A-133 Audits
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or relevant field
- 5+ years of comprehensive, full-cycle grants accounting
- Extensive experience with federal, local and private grants
- Strong knowledge in compliance and reporting, particularly with A-133 Audits
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Quick learner, creative, self-started with good judgment and high energy
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group at 703-821-2650 for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Exceptional Grants Accountant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly