Proactive Proposal Manager- Award Winning Contracting Company
Award-winning Federal Contractor is seeking a Proposal Manager due internal growth. This opportunity will allow the Proposal Manager to hand-pick and grow their own proposal team. The organization provides services to the Health and Human Services and CMS divisions. This is a collaborative environment with expert capture teams. The company offers incredible benefits including a low out-of-pocket health insurance plan, 100% free preventative dental care, HSA, and 401k.
- Lead the proposal team by coordinating all pre-proposal activities including task order bid opportunities, RFP/RFQ development activities, pricing, win-theme story boards, color reviews, and writing sessions.
- Review each proposal to ensure its compliance with the requirements and presents the company’s qualifications in a persuasive manner.
- Manage and mentor team members to accelerate their understanding of requirements and proposal activities.
- Present proposal debriefs to reflect on enhancing processes.
- Shipley Proposal Management Certification or APMP Foundation Level Accreditation strongly preferred.
- Experience winning proposals from the Health and Human Services sector, including: SAMHSA, CDC, HHS, HRSA, etc.
- Must have at least 7 years of proposal management experience in a leadership capacity.
- MS SharePoint or another collaboration tool a plus.
- Ability to occasionally commute to Rockville, MD when necessary.
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!