Foundation Accounting Manager
About Howard Community College:
Howard Community College (HCC) is an exciting place to work, learn, and grow! HCC has been awarded the distinction as a "Great College to Work for" since 2009 from The Chronicle of Higher Education.
Howard Community College values diversity among its faculty, staff and student population. We are an innovative institution that is committed to responding to the ever-changing needs and interests of a diverse and dynamic community. No matter where you want to go in your career, you can get there from here!
Responsible for the financial management and reporting of the Howard Community College Educational Foundation in support of the development office. Manages the distribution of scholarship, program, and grant funds to HCC. Interfaces with multiple HCC departments and external organizations to accomplish stated objectives.
- Bachelor's degree with coursework in accounting
- Experience performing account analysis, reconciliations, cash management, and month-end and year-end close
- Experience preparing financial reports and audit schedules
- Demonstrated ability to manage and organize large amounts of data
- Extensive experience using automated accounting systems, relational databases, report writing tools, and Microsoft Office products
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Hours Per Week: 37.5
- Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Compensation: $59,334. Plus excellent health insurance, tuition reimbursement and paid leave.
- FLSA Status: Exempt from overtime
- Grade: 14
- Open Until Filled For Best Consideration Submit: April 14, 2017
Howard Community College (HCC) is an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer & values diversity within its faculty, staff & student population. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
HCC understands that persons with specific disabilities may need assistance with the job application process and/or with the interview process. For confidential assistance with the job application process, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 443-518-1100. The TDD line phone # is: 443-518-4822.
Please provide the following documents
1. Cover letter