VP-Rental Operations, Silver Spring MD
Vice President-Rental Operations
Multi-family / Multi-site
Grady Management Inc., a leading property management firm, is seeking a senior level experienced property management professional to join our team. This self-motivated, organized, and customer-oriented individual will lead a multi-family residential portfolio of 12,000 units throughout Maryland and Virginia with the assistance of a team of Regional Property Managers.
The ideal candidate will excel in several areas of Property Management. These skills include, but are not limited to: monitoring property performance, controlling expenses, rental pricing, leading managers, ensuring adherence to Fair Housing practices, interacting with third party ownership, maintaining customer satisfaction, capital improvement projects, and preparing and reviewing monthly and quarterly variance and forecast financial reports.
Ideal qualifications include:
- Five (5+) plus years of overseeing multiple site management.
- Strong leadership, organizational, and management skill.
- Working knowledge of financials and budgeting controls, such as analysis and reporting.
- Strong marketing, sales, unit pricing, and internal and external customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively build teams and maintain positive employee relations.
- Excellent communication with all levels of staff: co-workers, management, ownership and vendors.
- Working knowledge of PC and enterprise software; we are currently using RealPage – OneSite.
The following are preferred:
- Lease-up experience of new construction.
- Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation.
- Working knowledge of LIHTC / tax credit.
- Understanding of landlord-tenant laws.
- Fee management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
A valid driver’s license with a safe driving record and current automobile insurance is required. Position requires individuals to furnish their own vehicle to fulfill all of the job’s functions. A generous auto allowance is provided. Regional travel required.
We offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package. A background check will be required.
Grady Management Inc.
8630 Fenton Street, Suite 625
Silver Spring, MD 20910
www.GradyMgt.com EEO M/F/D