Information Assurance Cyber Security and Application Development and Deployment Engineer
DC firm specializing in cyber security, cloud security, risk management, critical infrastructure, and governance issues seeks to immediately hire an Information Assurance Cyber Security and Application Development and Deployment Engineer to work in Rockville, MD.
This a full time position where you will earn a competitive salary, depending on your skill level and experience. Plus, you will enjoy:
- Three (3) weeks annual paid time off.
- A comprehensive, company-paid medical, dental, and vision plan.
- A 401K plan plus company added benefit contributed annually.
- An Annual bonus based on performance.
- Educational benefits.
- And much, much more.
You will be responsible for the proper maintenance, operation and upgrade of the Incident Response Database (IRDB), which is built on the Archer Platform. In addition, you will be expected to:
- Maintain, modify, and enhance the IRDB application and generate and create reports on the Incident Response database
- Complete major and minor upgrades, and ongoing maintenance on the IRDB.
- Perform Computer Security Incident Response Analysis, including in depth analyses of computer security incidents in relation to the threat vector, cause, vulnerability type, containment action, remediation actions, eradication efforts, and recovery.
- Analyze suspicious emails, email senders, the Data Loss Prevention application, and perform analyses of suspected malware and suspect web sites.
- Perform Suspect File Analysis (SFA) on all foreign presented gifts, media and devices acquired during conferences to protect the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability (CIA) of data.
- Perform in depth analysis of all files and determine if malware exists and if so, identify the malware used and any Indicators of Compromise.
- Perform Malware Analysis (MA) to determine what has been modified on the victim or target system
In order to be considered, you must:
- Have knowledge of and the ability to add, modify, and delete fields to the Archer Platform application and create, modify and generate reports as required.
- Be able to analyze situations and information and make recommendations
- Have at least four (4) years’ experience working in incident response, cyber security or related field.
- Have a NRC security clearance or be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain an NRC Clearance.
- AA/AS degree in information systems, computer science, or related fields or 2 years additional equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have one or more of the following certifications: CISSP, CISA, CEH
If you enjoy safe-guarding systems and are able to both lead and work collaboratively with others, then this career move is the one you have been seeking. Please send your resume, in complete confidentiality to: