Unified Communications Proposal Analyst
Responsible for the planning, coordination, development, and production of unified communication proposals.
- Administers and coordinates activities involved in the development and revision of unified communication based proposals.
- Develops unified communication solutions based on program/customer requirements.
- May coordinate with subcontractors and vendors to collect data and quotes required for proposal development.
- Monitors subcontractors and vendors to ensure proposals adher to the applications of customer standards and requirements for the statement of work.
- Identifies requirements and participates in the development and implementation of unified communication-based systems.
- Administers and coordinates activities involved in the development and revision of major proposals.
- May serve as Proposal Coordinator (depending on size/complexity of bid) to direct production efforts with assistance of the production group.
- May coordinate with subcontractors to collect data required for technical proposal development.
- Develops format guidance and samples, in concert with Proposal Manager.
- Develops RFP/Proposal cross-reference matrix.
- Assists during final delivery checkout and in administration and operation of web-based collaborative tools for proposal development.
- Rewrites technical materials and coordinates with technical personnel to ensure accuracy.
- Participates in special projects as required.