Data Analyst II
- Full Time
Data Analyst II
Are you looking for a position that affords you the opportunity to explore a unique environment and expand your skills? You are a game changer and we want you on our team!
Are you seeking a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package? Stop looking, because your search is over! SSAI is seeking a highly skilled writer and editor with experience depth.
Senior Service America Inc. (SSAI) is a non-profit organization that provides civic engagement and employment opportunities for adults over the age of 55 who wish to reenter the workforce. SSAI is a dynamic work environment where its every day efforts help vulnerable seniors get the help they need. Visit our website at www.seniorserviceamerica.org.
Overview of the Position
The Data Analyst II will work with the IS team to maintain and improve current systems (public website, SCSEP participant database, Partners’ and data entry web tools, and other internal applications), to ensure operation continuity, to integrate SSAI data and IS applications, and to develop innovative Management Information Systems (MIS) to enable SSAI staff to manage programs effectively.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong SQL programming skills are and experience with SQL Server administration and Reporting Services is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access.
- Ability to problem solve quickly and efficiently; ability to discuss and resolve program and data issues effectively with a team.
- Ability to learn new software programs and systems.
- Ability to lead major project implementation (program reports production, systems migration, etc.).
- Demonstrated effective planning, organizational skills, responsiveness, and the ability to multi-task and the ability to adapt to change.
- Must be able to respond to system related issues and support production processes 24/7
- Preference will be given for the following:
- Certification in Salesforce administration and/or development is a plus.
- Experience in data manipulation (2 years) using ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) tools is a plus.
A Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems (MIS) or similar position is required. At least two years’ experience in business process mapping, data quality management, data mapping, database documentation, and business intelligence (ad-hoc reports, tracking reports, etc.). A minimum of two years’ work experience with management and reporting of a Data System and using Microsoft Excel for data tracking, analysis and reporting is also required.
Benefits and Compensation
SSAI offers a competitive salary and an exceptional paid benefits with limited out of pocket expenses for most such as paid healthcare, dental, 401k plan with employer contributions, subsidized parking or SmarTrip and much more.
How to Apply
Interested candidates must submit ALL of the following items in a single document to
- Cover letter with salary requirements
- Four verifiable, supervisory professional references
*Incomplete packages will not receive further consideration.
To learn more about us visit our website at www.seniorserviceamerica.org.
Human Resources, Senior Service America, Inc.
8403 Colesville Road, Suite 200, Silver Spring, Maryland 20910
Senior Service America, Inc., is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Women, Veterans and members of minority groups are encouraged to apply.
Apply for Data Analyst II
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly