Proposal Coordinator/Desktop Publisher
3 days left
- Full Time
Palladian Partners, an Altarum Institute company, seeks a full-time proposal coordinator/desktop publisher to work at our Silver Spring, MD, headquarters. Palladian Partners is a creative communications firm dedicated to disseminating information about new discoveries in health, medicine, and social science to professionals, educators, patients, families, and the public. In this position, you will interact with all levels of staff and use your outstanding editorial and organizational skills to lead the production of a wide range of print and web-based communication products.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented person with advanced Microsoft Word and PowerPoint skills to create and format proposals, reports, presentations, meeting materials, and other products in support of client deliverables and company business development activities. To be considered for this position, you must thrive in a collaborative environment, be able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, and have a flair for producing elegant, consistent materials. In this position, you will take ownership of major document formatting and production tasks, so excellent time management and follow-through are required.
- Format a wide range of documents and presentations using advanced functions in Word and PowerPoint
- Share your knowledge of Word and PowerPoint with other employees
- Assist with Section 508 remediation of PDF files
- Participate in project team and client meetings as necessary
- Contribute to special projects and other business activities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three years of document formatting and production experience
- Advanced Microsoft Word and PowerPoint skills
- Strong command of English grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Innate customer service mentality
- Ability to solve problems quickly and creatively
You’ll Earn Bonus Points if You Have Experience
- Working in a government contracting environment
- Using Adobe Acrobat Pro and/or performing Section 508 compliance and remediation of Office documents and PDF files
- Familiarity with Cvent and Wufoo
- Training or sharing your knowledge of Word and PowerPoint with others
Palladian employees are highly talented and are encouraged to think and work creatively and strive for excellence. Palladian offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, and the satisfaction that comes from working on interesting, meaningful projects every day. Palladian’s dynamic work environment emphasizes integrity, personal commitment, and teamwork. We invite you to explore exciting and rewarding career opportunities with us.
Palladian Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.