Announcement No: MAR17-04
Business Affairs Directorate
Accounting & Contracts Office
Individual needed to assist with and manage the review of solicitations, contract bids, award notices, SOWs, Task Orders and business proposals. Assess and respond to inquiries to ensure contract/subcontract understanding and compliance. Manage proposal workflow for timely submission and response. Support the contracts team and work closely with contract/subcontract administrators, project directors, and the accounting team to ensure efficient administration of all contracts (government/commercial).
Duties and tasks include:
• Responsible for working with business development team and proposal managers in proposal preparation, to include reviewing solicitations for response, documenting cost and business requirements for submission, preparing and reviewing budget/cost proposals, business requirements, additional requirements as necessary, and preparation of final proposal submission.
• Organize and communicate solicitation requirements and ensure timely response and accuracy.
• Analyze estimates of service, contract language and other terms and conditions as required.
• Monitor conformance to original proposal in reviewing contract awards to ensure that all terms and conditions are met and that the contract is in accordance with legal requirements, customer specifications, and government regulations, as applicable.
• Assist with contract administration in supporting both Federal and non-Federal sectors.
• Assist in preparation and review of Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, OCI situations and other contractual documents, as required.
• Assist in preparation of information for distribution regarding: contract status, compliance documentation, modifications, negotiations, and terminations.
• Assist in initiation of documentation in accordance with contractual specifications.
• Prepare special reports and analyses, as required.
Applicant must be a self-starter and possess excellent analytical and communication skills. Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize workload.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or related field with 3 years of contracts or related experience. Must possess strong working knowledge and understanding of FAR and DFAR requirements, as well as working knowledge of various contract types, i.e., CPFF, CPAF, FFP, T&M/LOE. Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is required. Proficiency in Adobe, Outlook, SalesForce and Internet research experience is a plus.
HumRRO, a nonprofit organization located near Old Town Alexandria, VA, and Washington, DC, offers exciting challenges and opportunities in a variety of program areas. We are a national leader in providing customized solutions to issues related to strategic human capital management, program evaluation, educational research, program policy and analysis, and other areas that have broad impact.
Salary commensurate with education and experience. Excellent benefits package.
When applying please refer to Job Announcement MAR17-04.
Please apply on-line at www.humrro.org or send resume along with cover letter to: HumRRO, Attn: Human Resources, 66 Canal Center Plaza, Suite 700, Alexandria, VA 22314: FAX: (703) 548-2861; All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, medical condition, or disability. EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled.