Announcement No: MAR17-02
BUSINESS AFFAIRS DIRECTORATE
Accounting & Contracts Office
Human Resources Research Organization (HumRRO) is a nonprofit organization that has been in business for over 65 years providing professional services in solving challenging problems in the areas of human capital management, education, credentialing, policy analysis, program evaluation, and training. We occupy a unique niche in the domain of applied research, lying between the worlds of academics and for-profit consulting firms. Our collegial, informal, and nimble work environment allows us to capitalize on our collective knowledge base and experiences to develop cost-effective solutions that work. HumRRO is seeking an experienced Proposal Coordinator.
The Proposal Coordinator will be a part of the Business Affairs office, and is responsible for the coordination, production and submission of proposals. The Proposal Coordinator also provides effective communications, document management and controls, and proposal logistics throughout the proposal development life-cycle. As a critical member of the Business Affairs office, the Proposal Coordinator will report directly to the Contracts Manager. The Proposal Coordinator is the direct liaison between all proposal team members during proposal production and provides direction to this team to maintain schedules and quality standards for all formal reviews and the final proposal submission.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Assist in developing proposal outlines and schedules, and in maintaining master proposal schedule.
* Determine items that are behind schedule; identify barriers to progress; and plan and implement effective and efficient problem-solving and corrective action plans.
* Review and interpret solicitation requirements governing document organization and production for compliance.
* Assist in proposal assembly and production.
* Assist with maintaining Sales Force database of opportunity information.
* Document, publish and follow-up on action items from proposal meetings.
* Compile and coordinate proposal information requirements from all participating departments and contributors.
* Coordinate proposal team meetings, and formal reviews.
* Responsible for submitting final proposal (email with required attachments) to the Business Development Director for final review.
* Responsible for proposal submission to Customer.
* Other tasks as assigned.
Minimum Required Skills, Education, Experience & Abilities:
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications
* Minimum of three (3) years of experience in Federal Government proposal development
* Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
* Experience working with cross-functional teams
* Strong working knowledge of all essential aspects of the government procurement process and understanding customers' requirements
* Strong presentation, written communication, technical documentation, problem solving, deadline-oriented, process improvement, organizational and coordination skills
* Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word and Excel.
Salary commensurate with education and experience. Excellent benefits package.
When applying please refer to Job Announcement MAR17-02.
Please apply on-line at www.humrro.org or send resume along with cover letter to: HumRRO, Attn: Human Resources, 66 Canal Center Plaza, Suite 700, Alexandria, VA 22314: FAX: (703) 548-2861;
All qualified applications will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, medical condition, or disability. EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled.