Coordinator, Practice Support
The American College of Physicians (ACP) is looking to hire a Coordinator of Practice Support for the Medical Practice department in its Washington, DC office.
ACP, a national organization of internists with headquarters in Philadelphia, is the largest medical specialty organization and the second-largest physician group in the United States with 148,000 members worldwide.
The Practice Support Coordinator provides administrative support to the division’s Vice President and the Medical Practice department. Primary responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the Vice President’s calendar and coordinating her travel.
- Responding to inquiries and serving as point of contact with other organizations, government agencies, the public, and ACP staff.
- Scheduling departmental meetings and preparing agendas and other materials.
- Providing administrative support for assigned grant funded projects, including developing project timelines and tracking project deliverables.
- Providing administrative support for the Medical Informatics Committee, including production of agenda books, coordinating meeting logistics, and assisting in the preparation of meeting minutes.
- Serving as liaison for AmericanEHR , ACP Practice Advisor, and technology vendors.
A bachelor’s degree is required, along with strong project management skills. Qualified candidates will also possess excellent customer service and communication skills, including writing and proofreading; and advanced competency in Excel, Power Point, and Word. Familiarity with the medical practice environment or experience in health care is a plus.
ACP offers a competitive salary, superior benefits and a supportive work environment. Find out more about ACP at: https://www.acponline.org/working_at_acp/. Interested candidates should apply online: https://www.acponline.org/working_at_acp/jobs/.
ACP is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate against any of the following classes: veterans, any disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity.