Nolij Consulting is a fast-growing, Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) providing strategic, technology, and human capital services to federal and commercial clients. We are looking for an Office Coordinator to join the team that helps our organization run. Based out of our Tysons, Virginia, location, this person will support the Corporate areas of finance, HR, business development, and facilities.
- Enter new employees into payroll system
- Answer and field questions from employees
- Serve as key contact for our core systems
- Research solutions to problems
- Run reports
- Write business and employee correspondence
- Be willing to jump in to any process and help
- Bachelor’s in business with a major in management, marketing, HR, writing, accounting, or related field.
- At least one year of experience in an office environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Natural time and project management skills
- Ability to balance and track multiple projects simultaneously
- Good customer service skills
Do you like the idea of joining a team of distinction, and contributing to a growing company serving our nation’s government and other clients? If so, we want to hear from you.
Nolij is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer and encourages all qualified applicants to apply.